The Victar electric motors are highly powerful, high-speed, compact and up-to-date motors allowing to accomplish different tasks in various industrial sectors.
Advantages of the Victar electric motors:
- Increased capacity (3kW) at the weight of 5 kg;
- It is 2-3 times lighter than international competitors;
- In 1.5-2 times cheaper than international competitors;
- It can be used in dusty premises. Fire hazard eliminated;
- It can be used in word working machinery for super smooth cut surface;
- Can be used to precisely grind any powder for pharmaceutical products, production of paints and varnishes;
Uses of the Victar electric motors:
- In cooling systems;
- With electric saws;
- As drivers in multi-spindle copy milling-machines with a processing speed 4 times higher allowing to achieve a super smooth surface;
- In timber, fuel, wood processing industry, cast production (electric chainsaws);
- In construction (grinding and vibrating tools);
- As drivers for wood-processing machines;
- In stone processing machines;
- In pharmacy, in production of paints and varnishes;
- In boilers of a new generation;
- And for other purposes (fans, drivers of various mechanisms, industrial vacuum cleaners).
Please note that our motors are used with Victar portable specialized frequency converter (PSFC – 400).
The three versions of the Victar electric motors:
- Victar EM-6 – gear motor, gearbox shaft speed 6,000 rpm;
- Victar EM-12 – flange motor, rotor shaft speed 12,000 rpm;
- Motor-spindle of wood-processing machines, 12,000 rpm.
The converter allows for the possibility to adjust the shaft speed and the motor capacity.
Specifications of the Victar high-speed electric motors:
|Electric Motor Type||3-Phase, induction with a short-circuit rotor|
|Nominal capacity, kW||3.0|
|Nominal current frequency, Hz||400|
|Nominal current, A||13.5|
|Rotor speed, rpm||12 000|
|Supply source||Portable specialized frequency converter PSFC – 400 or other supply source of current frequency 400 Hz and voltage 380 V.|
|Dimensions, mm||170 х 180 х 260|
We are ready to produce a motor according to your specifications.