Why is Victar electric chainsaw better than any professional gas chainsaw of the same capacity?
Here are some reasons why customers choose Victar electric chainsaws:
- They have been the most powerful hand-held electric saws in the world for almost 40 years.
- Victar is 4 times more economic than the professional gas chainsaws made by Stihl, Husquarna and so on.
- Victar is a very reliable chainsaw. It can be operated for 3-4 shifts per day/ 7 days a week/ 365 days a year.
- It is cheaper in service and repair, of a simpler construction and contains cheaper spare parts.
- It is easier to use, more ergonomic and puts no stress on the back.
- Victar is safe and ecological, emits no vibration, no fumes.
- It operates in a range of -35 – +40 degrees Celsius.
- 6 months of warranty for professional use.
Why do our customers prefer the electric motors Victar?
Here are some reasons why customers choose our electric motors:
- Compact size and weight with an increased capacity (3 kW) and high speed (12,000 rpm). It is 2-3 times lighter than similar competitors’ products.
- 1.5-2 times cheaper than competitors’ similar products.
- Not a fire risk. It can be used safely even in dusty premises.
- Super smooth cut surface.
- Can be used to precisely grind any powder.
What does the basic delivery package of Victar electric chainsaw include?
Basic delivery package consists of an electric chainsaw, an electric socket, a chain 404-64-1,6-20” and a 20″ bar.
What do we recommend to buy for the first year of the electric chainsaw maintenance?
Which model of portable specialized frequency converter to choose? The general industrial or special one?
We recommend to use the portable specialized frequency converter Victar PSFC-400 for the following reasons.
Firstly, in order to use the general industrial converter, you will need a capacity of over 11 kW to provide the sufficient power. Victar PSFC-400 has maximum power of 25A at the nominal capacity of 3 kW and peak loads.
Secondly, the special converter is designed considering the specifications of the electric chainsaw motor. It can be operated in the range of -35 – +40 degrees Celsius.
220V or 380V?
During testing, the Victar portable specialized frequency converter PSFC -400 showed better results with the 380V input voltage.
Why must the converter be used? May it not be used?
The converter is required to be used for the operation of the Victar electric chainsaw. It is the power supply source for the required frequency. A general socket has the frequency of 50 Hz. The Victar electric chainsaw requires 400 Hz.
Where can Victar electric chainsaw be used?
Today Victar electric chainsaw is successfully used in the following areas:
- Production of veneer and plywood;
- Wood cutting;
- Sawmill and forest harvesting;
- Coal production;
- Building of underground railways;
- Ship repair;
- Casthouse production;
- Wooden house building.
Where can Victar electric motors be used?
Today Victar electric motor is successfully used in the following areas:
- In the timber, fuel, wood working industry, casthouse production (electric saws),
- in construction (grinding and vibrating tools),
- as drives for wood-working machines,
- in pharmacy, in production of paints and varnishes,
- in new generation boilers,
- And for other purposes (fans, drives of various mechanisms, industrial vacuum cleaners).
Why does the bar “burn” and how to avoid it?
The main reason is that the lubricant does not pass to the cutting attachment. It may be caused by a lack of oil in the oil tank, non-adjustment of the oil pump, hard tension of the chain or dull chain. We recommend to drop the bar tip in oil between the shifts to extend the service period of the bar.
Why does the oil leak and how to avoid it?
- It is necessary to check the seal of the gearbox.
- The second reason is the overflow in the gearbox and oil slobbering through the breather.
- Check the rings of the oil pump.
Why does the oil pump break and how to avoid it?
It is usually due to an improper adjustment. If the plunger of the oil pump is too tightened, the eccentric cam of the gearbox shaft may break it.