To assist distributors in elaborating a strong marketing strategy, Victar closely monitors trends of the international market of power tools. In this trade statistics review we cover all the brands (Bosch, DeWalt, Stihl, Electrex, Horse Power, KPT, Makita, Black&Decker, Victar and etc) and the following market segments:
- electromechanical tools for working in the hand with self-contained electric motor (excl. saws and drills) – HS 846729;
- drills of all kinds for working in the hand with self-contained electric motor – HS 846721;
- saws for working in the hand with self-contained electric motor – HS 846722.
The review will provide you with the up-to-date information on:
- Leading importing countries;
- Imported value of power tools per leading country (USD);
- Imported quantity of power tools per leading country (Units);
- Average price per unit (USD) in leading countries and India;
- Everage distance of supplying markets (km);
- Annual growth in value between 2011 -2015 (%);
- Concentration of supplying countries;
- Average tariff applied by the country (USD);
- Share of the foreign countries in India’s import.
Download the report Power tools trade statistics for your distribution business in India.
Start or enhance your distributor business with Victar!